The New Spiritual Horizons Program is the discovery, study and experience of the REAL YOU offering the tools to tap into your inner guidance, spiritual gifts and your innate abilities.
“You came to Planet Earth to find yourself. Happiness, success and abundance are already yours. All you need to do is become a master of yourself!” – Dr Francisco Coll
WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS RETREAT?
There is plenty of information available today on spiritual development, consciousness expansion, meditation, life after death, angels, guides etc. Reading books, listening to people talk about this and watching videos will fill your intellect with lots of theories but the REAL POWER comes from your inner feelings, when you experience it for yourself, finding your own truth and applying it to your own life.
The Wayshowers College is a College of experience. You are shown how to get your own answers for yourself without theology, dogma or having to fit into someone else’s belief systems. Spiritual freedom to be ourselves and to find who we really are is important to all of us, and this can help you to find it.
THIS RETREAT WILL HELP YOU:
- Find a greater depth of who you are, why you came here and where you are going
- Learn and practice a simple but powerful technique to help you to stay spiritually cleansed and directed
- Begin to unfold and develop your own intuitive abilities through the gifts of Intuition, Vision, Prophecy and Feeling
- Find that Spiritual Guides, Inner Guidance, Angels, your Higher Self – whatever you prefer to call it – will become a reality in your every day life as you understand how to work with the resources available to you
- Understand your inner loyalty to yourself vs outer loyalty
- Learn techniques that can help you in your personal, business and social life
- Open your sensitivity and know how to make it work for you
- If you feel your calling is to teach others, you will have the tools to get your own groups of people together, with ongoing support from Julie and our global team
- Your life will change. Are you ready for that?
SUBMERSION RETREAT SCHEDULE
10am to 6pm New Spiritual Horizons Submersion Facet 1: The Real Me: A Spiritual Being
The Submersion experience allows you to explore your spiritual growth over a full two day program. Because you are doing techniques, back to back, and sharing in your group, it is like swimming in an ocean of healing, insights and love. You will gain a feeling of celebration for accomplishing so much growth in such a short amount of time. You will experience a new level of self-respect that will help you stand mountain to mountain with others. When you begin to look inside, that is when real and permanent change happens.
10am to 6pm New Spiritual Horizons Submersion continued….
Continue with the Submersion Workshop and in the afternoon experience New Spiritual Horizons Groupwork. See how easy it is to run your own groups following the systems set up with our groupwork manuals and with the support of our global team. This is included with the Submersion Workshop fee.
6pm Close and celebrate with a group dinner
Includes: Fees include the full two days tuition, workbook, morning/afternoon teas
Bring: Notebook and pen
Accommodation: Contact Julie for details
NEXT NEW SPIRITUAL HORIZONS SUBMERSION RETREAT IS TO BE SCHEDULED. CONTACT JULIE TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Go to our global New Spiritual Horizons Website HERE where you can watch a 20 minute Man and The Universe Introductory Lecture video. This will give you a good idea if this is for you, and if you are ready for the Submersion Retreat that WILL change your life.
FROM PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS:
“I learn’t I am a soul having a human experience, I am here to master myself!”
“I enjoyed every part of this course, it was insightful and I loved being here in this setting, it was perfect for me.”
“I learn’t how to use my spirituality to guide my life.”
“My highlight was knowing about my self identity and my own leadership.”
“I got a lot out of the techniques. It was beneficial for me to do the course over 5 days, to really go in depth. The venue was great, good location by the water and I loved the massages!”